Hi there! I am Fajar, currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Institute of Data, Process, and Knowledge Management of WU Wien and as a (part-time) Postdoctoral researcher at the Data Science research unit of TU Wien. My research interest is mainly in the Semantic Web, Knowledge (Graphs) Engineering, and their interaction with Machine Learning approaches. I am also interested in applying such hybrid systems in various application domains, including Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and materials engineering.
- [SWJ-2022] Fajar J. Ekaputra, Andreas Ekelhart, Rudolf Mayer, Tomasz Miksa, Tanja Šarčević, Sotirios Tsepelakis, and Laura Waltersdorfer. Semantic-enabled architecture for auditable privacy-preserving data analysis. Semantic Web Preprint (2022): 1-34.
- [ESWC-2021] Andreas Ekelhart, Fajar J. Ekaputra, and Elmar Kiesling. The SLOGERT framework for automated log knowledge graph construction. In European Semantic Web Conference, pp. 631-646. Springer, Cham, 2021.
- [SWJ-2020] Marta Sabou, Stefan Biffl, Alfred Einhalt, Lukas Krammer, Wolfgang Kastner, Fajar J. Ekaputra: Semantics for Cyber-Physical Systems: A Cross-Domain Perspective. eds. Pascal Hitzler and Krzysztof Janowicz. Semantic Web 11(1): 115–24.
- [ISWC-2019] Elmar Kiesling, Andreas Ekelhart, Kabul Kurniawan, Fajar J. Ekaputra: The SEPSES knowledge graph: An integrated resource for cybersecurity. In Proceedings of the 18th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), 2019 (to appear).
- [TUWien-2018] Fajar J. Ekaputra: Ontology-Based Data Integration and Knowledge Change Management in Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Environments. Ph.D. Thesis (TU-Wien), 2018.